Part Ⅰ Vocabulary and Structure (1×40 points)
Directions: There are 40 incomplete sentences in this part. For each sentence there are four choices marked A, B, C and D. Choose the ONE that best completes the sentence, and then you should mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet.
Part Ⅱ Cloze (1×20 points)
Directions: There are 20 blanks in the following passage. For each blank there are four choices marked A, B, C and D. You should choose the ONE that best fits into the passage and mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet.
One factor that can influence consumers is their mood state. Mood may be defined 41 a temporary and mild positive or negative feeling that is generalized and not tied 42 any particular circumstance. Moods should be43 from emotions which are usually more intense, 44 to specific circumstances, and often conscious. 45 one sense, the effect of a consumer’s mood can be thought of in 46 the same way as can our reactions to the 47 of our friends—when our friends are happy and “up”, that tends to influence us positively, 48 when they are “down”, that can have a 49 impact on us. Similarly, consumers operating under a 50 mood state tend to react to stimuli (刺激因素) in a direction 51 with that mood state. Thus, for example, we should expect to see 52 in a positive mood state evaluate products in more of a 53 manner than they would when not in such a state. 54, mood states appear capable of 55 a consumer’s memory.
Moods appear to be 56 influenced by marketing techniques. For example, the rhythm, pitch, and 57 of music has been shown to influence behavior such as the 58 of time spent in supermarkets or 59 to purchase products. In addition, advertising can influence consumers’ moods which, in 60, are capable of influencing consumers’ reactions to products.
41. A. asB. aboutC. byD. with
42. A. overB. underC. toD. up
43. A. derivedB. descendedC. dividedD. distinguished
44. A. relatedB. referredC. attachedD. associated
45. A. OnB. OfC. InD. By
46. A. thusB. muchC. evenD. still
47. A. signalB. gestureC. viewD. behavior
48. A. forB. butC. unlessD. provided
49. A. relativeB. decisiveC. negativeD. sensitive
50. A. givenB. grantedC. fixedD. driven
51. A. resistantB. persistentC. insistentD. consistent
52. A. consumersB. businessmenC. retailersD. manufacturers
53. A. casualB. criticalC. seriousD. favorable
54. A. HoweverB. OtherwiseC. MoreoverD. Nevertheless
55. A. liftingB. enhancingC. raisingD. cultivating
56. A. readilyB. rarelyC. cautiouslyD. currently
57. A. stepB. speedC. bandD. volume
58. A. extentB. amountC. scopeD. range
59. A. facilitiesB. capacitiesC. reflectionsD. intentions
60. A. turnB. totalC. detailD. depth
- 2009 年河南省普通高等学校选拔优秀专科毕业生进入本科阶段学习考试(中)
- 2009 年河南省普通高等学校选拔优秀专科毕业生进入本科阶段学习考试(下)
- 2009 年河南省普通高等学校选拔优秀专科毕业生进入本科阶段学习考试(上)
- 2010 年河南省普通高等学校选拔优秀专科毕业生进入本科阶段学习考试 (上)
- 2010 年河南省普通高等学校选拔优秀专科毕业生进入本科阶段学习考试 (中)